Join a community of like minded individuals in a residence with unsurpassed conveniences and bonus features. The Summer of Love Residences expands on the tradition of low cost college dormitories and artist co-ops.
Clean, newly renovated… You won’t find any other student housing in San Francisco that offers the combination of features, convenience, expanded services, and sense of community that the Summer of Love Residences offers.
Free services include:
• Dedicated High Speed Wi-Fi
• Bi-monthly housekeeping
• Fully equipped shared kitchen
• Shared kitchenette on every floor
• All Utilities
• Patio and Tropical garden area for outdoor café and dining
• Bike rack with secure storage
• Muni Bus Stop at front door
• Adjacent Coffee Shop & Laundry
All of this, only five blocks from Union Square. Plus…
• Free Creative Space: Renters enjoy free daytime use of 18 studio rooms at Music City Rehearsal and Studios for most any purpose: music, art, meetings, teaching, learning, etc. For musicians, studios are fully equipped with PA’s, amps, microphones, mixers, drums, keyboards.
• Free Music Showcase Parties with local scene/indie artists, pizza, beverages, and appetizers.
Reserve Your Space Now!
|To arrange a tour, email or call:|
Gather your friends and join this unique community!
• 2,3,4 Beds per room
• Beds starting at only $575/Bed (Quad room)
• All Rooms with Shared Bathrooms
Summer of Love Residences exemplifies our simple theme of kindness. This shared residential experience is not just a building; It is a community, connecting like-minded people who embrace the concept of the Summer of Love as a philosophical, transformative leap in human awareness. The vibe and theme of this collective nurtures creativity, artistry, and free thought. It is inspired by music and non-denominational spirituality.